Mission of the Small Business Program Office:
To take appropriate action to facilitate, preserve and strengthen small business enterprises and ensure full participation of small, small disadvantaged, 8(a), women owned small business concerns and historically Black colleges and universities and minority institutions in Federally sponsored Programs.
- Contracting within the Memphis District
- DoD Office of Small Business Programs Homepage
- Small Business Administration Homepage
- Subcontracting - The General Services Administration (GSA) has several standard forms from the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) on the Internet these forms include SF 294, Subcontracting Reports for Individual Contracts and SF 295, Summary Subcontract Report.
- SDB Certification - For contracts resulting from solicitations issued on or after October 1, 1999, all Small and Disadvantaged Business subcontractors must be certified by SBA.
- HubZones - The HUBZone Empowerment Contracting Program is designed to promote business and job opportunity in economically-distressed urban and rural areas by increasing federal contracting activity in those areas.