Frequently Asked Questions

Collapse All Expand All
 Doing Business with the Corps – How do I contract with or do business with the Corps?

To get information regarding contracting with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, please visit our Business With Us page. Information provided includes Small Business, USACE Business Opportunities on FedBizOpps, Central Contractor Registration (required to do business with the Corps), Federal Business Opportunities Website and e-mail information to direct your contracting questions to the Directorate of Contracting.


 Employment/Jobs/Working for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – How do I apply for a job?

All civilian job opportunities available with the Federal government, including USACE, are posted on USAJobs at USAJobs is the Federal Government's Official Job Site. One must apply for Federal jobs using the tools available (including a resume/resume builder).


 Former/Current Employee Information – How do I get information regarding former or current USACE employees?

We cannot/do not provide personal information regarding former/current employees.


 Freedom of Information Act Requests – Where and how do I make a FOIA request?

Please visit our FOIA page where you will find extensive information to include mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and fax numbers of all of the USACE FOIA offices.


 Golden Age/Golden Access Passports/ National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass

The Golden Age/Golden Access passports have been replaced with the "America the Beautiful – the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass," an Interagency Senior Pass for age-related discounts and an Interagency Access Pass for disability-related discounts. Please visit where you will find "Age & Disability Discount Passes" information such as where you need to go to obtain a pass, which government agencies handle the pass, and helpful links.


 Map sales - Who do I contact to find maps?

The Vicksburg District is now handling all map sales. Please contact them at (601)631-5042.


 My Local Corps of Engineers Office – How do I find the office serving my geographical location of interest?

Please visit our Office Locator page and enter the zip code for your geographical area. Contact information for the Corps of Engineers office serving your geographical area of interest will be provided.


 Permits – How do I obtain a permit?

Please contact our Regulatory Branch at (901)544-3473.